LATEST LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY
FACTORY DIRECT PRICING
FREE ENERGY AUDIT
SUPPLIER FOR ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
"Eco-friendly energy efficient solutions...think green"
RTG Lighting, Inc.
420 Highland Ave Ext.
Middletown, NY 10940
Copyright © RTG Lighting, Inc..2014 All Rights Reserved
Product Overview: Electronic HID Lighting System
RTG Lighting's E-HID fixture and E-HID retrofit kit is our electronic ballast, paired with RTG's ColorRite ceramic Metal Halide lamp. RTG Lighting's E-HID product offers immediate energy and cost savings (up to 70%) when compared to high wattage HID systems.
The ceramic metal halide lamp offers an unrivaled level of light quality and performance. The lamps sparkling white light creates a natural ambience and truly brings out the best in all different types of colors. The high efficiency of the lamp and ballast working together means reduced energy use and a lower cost of ownership when compared to High Wattage Metal Halide and HPS systems.
• 30,000 hour lamp life
• 120 mean lumen/watt
• 95+ CRI
• Lumen Maintenance: +95% over lamp life
• No Flicker
• 50,000 hour ballast life
• Remote mount - up to 10 feet from fixture
• 50% dimmable
• Low Operating Temperature
• 6KV non-dissipative power surge protection
• No audible hum
• Available in: 90W, 210W, 315W, 575W & 1000W
AUTO DEALER PROJECT
• RTG E-HID...The Advantage is Clear
• Immediate reduction in energy usage (by up to 70%)
• Dimming capability reduces energy consumption by an additional 15%
• Reduced maintenance costs: the lamp life is extended due to the "soft strike sequence" feature of our electronic ballast
• Available as a retrofit kit; also sold as complete fixtures
• Less than 1 minute warm up time
• Less than 4 minutes hot re-start
• QUALIFIES FOR REBATES
RTG E-HID Retrofit kit
315W E-HID vs. 1000W HPS
E-HID vs HID
Not only does the re-striking of magnetic ballasts deteriorate the electrodes, but it also uses unnecessary power, thereby greatly reducing
the efficiency and life of the lighting system.
Through the diagnostics available with RTG Lighting's E-HID ballast,it is able to determine if a lamp has failed,and enters a dormant stage, not using unnecessary energy.
One of the many causes of poor lumen output in HID bulbs is due to the adherence of tungsten to the walls of the internal gas chamber or 'envelope', which can obscure the light output.
The diagram to the right depicts the difference in blackening of a standard MH lamp after 8000 hrs. of operation.
315W E-HID replaced 1000W Metal Halide